Article 1 [Purpose)
Terms of Service are intended to stipulate the conditions of use, procedures, and other necessary matters involving website and application services (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided by Cultiplan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
Article 2 (Effect and Changes)
① Terms of Service come into effect when the Company posts its contents on the website and application or notifies its members in other ways.
② Terms of Service are subject to changes in case of any acceptable situation. The revised Terms of Service still take effect in the same ways as described above.
③ If the member did not agree to the revised Terms of Service, the member may stop using the Service and terminate the contract at any time. Continuing using the Service after the revised Terms of Service take effect is deemed to have consented to the changes to the Terms of Service.
Article 3 (Beyond Terms of Service)
Matters that are not specified in the Terms of Service are subject to the provisions of the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the laws regarding on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, the Framework Act on Electronic Commerce, the Digital Signature Act, and other related laws.
Article 4 (definition of terms)
① The definitions of terms used in this Terms of Service are as follows.
1. Member: A person who has been granted a user ID and signed a contract with the Company for service use.
2. ID: letters, numbers, or a combination of both, which are selected by the member and approved by the Company, for member identification and member service use
3. Password: letters, numbers, or a combination of both set by the member for member identification and privacy protection
4. Terms of Service: a contract concluded between the Company and members under these terms and conditions in order to exchange the Service
5. Termination: the case when the Company or the member cancels the Terms of Service after the Service starts
6. Operator: a person selected by the Company for the overall management and smooth operation of the Service
② Definitions of terms other than those defined at term ① in Article 4 are in accordance with transaction practices and related laws.
Article 6 (establishment of use contract)
The contract of use is established by the company's consent to use the application for the use of the person who intends to use the service.
Article 7 (application for use)
① If you want to use the service, if you agree to the terms of membership in the "Membership Subscription" menu of the company's website and application, fill in the required information in the company's prescribed registration application form and press the'Sign up' button.
② By registering as a member, you are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions.
③ All member information entered on the online registration application form is considered to be data that is consistent with the actual data. Those who do not enter their real name or information consistent with the actual information may not receive legal protection and may be restricted from using the service.
Article 8 (approval of application for use)
In principle, the Company immediately approves the application for use in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 and notifies the member of the consent of the use by e-mail.
Article 9 (disapproval and withholding of application for use)
① The company may not approve the application for use in any of the following cases.
1. An application in a name different from the actual name of the applicant for use, other than the name of the person applying for the use of a pseudonym, borrower's name, or vacancies
2. When applying for use by falsely entering the information on the subscription application form
3. When the applicant for use is the debtor of the company and does not complete the debt
4. In case the use contract has been terminated by the applicant for use pursuant to Article 23, Paragraph 2 of these Terms and Conditions
5. In case it is difficult to approve the use due to other reasons attributable to the applicant
② In the case of any of the following cases, the company may withhold the approval of use until the reason is resolved, and the reason will be notified on the website and application.
1. When there is no room for facilities
2. When there is a technical or business problem
① Members will make online corrections when the information entered at the time of application for use is changed.
② Members are responsible for any problems arising from unchanged or false changes to the information provided when applying for use by members.
③ The company may restrict the use of ID by ex officio or change ID at the request of a member in the following cases.
1. In case the ID harms public morals
2. When there is a risk that the ID invades the privacy of the member
3. If there are other reasonable reasons
Article 11 (Start of service use)
The company will start the service immediately after accepting the application for use in accordance with the provisions of Article 8. However, if the service cannot be started immediately due to a business or technical obstacle of the company, the company must notify the company on the company's website and application or notify the member.
Article 12 (contents of service)
① The services provided by the company are as follows.
1. Introduction of our products
2. Various events
3. Information on where to buy the product
4. Bulletin board service
② The company may add or change the contents of the service if necessary, and the addition or change will be notified to the company and the application.
Article 13 (service usage fee)
① All services are provided free of charge to members except for paid services indicated separately.
Article 14 (protection of personal information)
① The company protects the personal information of members provided at the time of application for use, personal information additionally provided in the future, and personal information generated during the use of the service in accordance with related laws such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, etc.
② The purpose of collection and use of personal information is as follows, and the company does not collect and use personal information beyond this purpose without separate prior consent of the member.
1. Provision of services
2. Management of members for service
③ The company does not provide personal information to third parties without the member's separate prior consent. However, in the following cases, the member's personal information may be provided to a third party without the member's separate consent.
1. If there are special regulations in laws and regulations
2. When it is necessary for the settlement of fees according to the provision of services
3. When it is necessary for statistics, academic research, or market research, and it is provided in a form in which a specific individual cannot be identified.
⑤ Members may withdraw their consent to collection and use of personal information at any time, notice or withdraw consent to use beyond the specified range and to provide to a third party, and in this case, the company takes necessary measures without delay. However, if a member withdraws consent to the collection and use of personal information, the company may terminate the use contract.
⑥ Any other matters related to personal information protection, including the person in charge of personal information management of the company, will be notified by writing in the separate "Personal Information Protection Policy".
Article 15 (Company's Obligation)
① The company shall do its best to provide continuous and stable services in accordance with these terms and conditions.
② The company shall do its best to secure the personal information of members by taking technical safety measures and taking thorough management for the security of personal information including members' credit information.
③ If the company determines that opinions and complaints raised by members are legitimate, the company must promptly process the matters. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the member must be notified of the reason and processing schedule.
④ The company makes efforts to provide convenience to members in terms of procedures and contents related to contracts with members, such as signing a contract for use and changing and terminating contract details.
⑤ The company maximizes customer satisfaction and contributes to the development of Internet business by providing quality services through fair and sound operation and continuous research and development.
Article 16 (Member's obligations)
① Members shall not perform any of the following actions when using the service.
1. An act of applying for use in a name different from the actual name of the member, such as a pseudonym, subsidiary name, or impotent
2. The act of entering false personal information or joining in duplicate
3. Stealing someone else's service ID and password
4. Infringing on the intellectual property rights of others
5. Acts that defame others or invade their privacy
6. Expressing abusive language, slander, obscene or violent content on a bulletin board or chat room
7. Disclosure or dissemination of false information by negligence or intention
8. An act of interfering with the stable operation of the service by transmitting a large amount of information or repeatedly posting information of the same or similar content.
9. An act of interfering with other members' use of the service by transmitting advertisement information in large quantities or continuously at a time by e-mail against the intention of the recipient or by posting it on the bulletin board.
10. Spreading computer viruses that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information, etc.
11. Reproduction, distribution, or commercial use of information obtained by using the company's services without prior consent of the company
12. Interfering with the company's normal management or business, or disrupting the operation of the service
13. Acts of illegal election campaign
14. Acts that harm other public morals or violate the terms and conditions set by the company, including related laws and these terms and conditions
② Members should pay close attention to the management of ID and password. Members are responsible for all management of IDs and passwords, and members are responsible for all consequences arising from negligence or illegal use of IDs and passwords assigned to members. Members must notify the company if their ID or password is used illegally.
③ Members shall not engage in business activities for commercial purposes using the service without prior written consent of the company. The Company shall not be held liable for the results of business activities in violation of this, and in the event of damages to the Company as a result of such business activities, the member shall be liable for damages to the Company.
④ A member cannot transfer or donate the company's right to use the service or other status in the contract of use to others, and cannot provide it as collateral or dispose of it other than without explicit consent.
Article 17 (Intellectual Property Rights, etc.)
① Copyright and other intellectual property rights related to the services created and provided by the company belong to the company. Members shall not use the services provided by the company by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, or other methods for commercial purposes without the prior consent of the company, or allowing them to be used by a third party.
② The rights and responsibilities for the postings and materials posted by the member on the service belong to the posted member. The company has the right to publish posts and materials posted by members in the service, and does not use them for commercial purposes without the consent of the posted members.
③ The company has the right to modify or delete posts containing content that violates the obligations of Article 19. Specific standards and procedures for this are subject to separate regulations.
Article 18 (restrictions on service use, etc.)
① The company may restrict the member's use of the service in part or in whole if the member violates the obligations of Article 16.
② In the case of restricting the member's use of the service pursuant to the provisions of Paragraph 1, specific criteria such as the type and duration of the restriction shall follow separate regulations.
Article 19 (procedures for restriction of use and cancellation of restrictions)
① If the company intends to restrict use according to the provisions of Article 18, the reason, date, and period shall be determined and notified to the member or its agent by e-mail or telephone. However, this is not the case if the company acknowledges that it is urgently necessary to restrict the use.
② A member or his/her representative who receives a notification of restriction on use or urgently receives a restriction on use pursuant to the provisions of Paragraph 1 may raise an objection to the company by e-mail or in writing.
③ The Company may temporarily postpone the restriction of use until the period for confirmation of objections pursuant to Paragraph 2, and notify the result to the member or its agent.
④ The company will lift the restriction on use if there is a reasonable reason, such as that the reason is resolved during the use restriction period.
Article 20 (termination of contract)
① If a member wishes to cancel the use contract, he/she must apply for withdrawal from the "Membership Withdrawal" menu of the company website and application. The company must process the member's withdrawal application as soon as possible.
② If a member violates the obligations of Article 19, the company may terminate the contract of use and withdraw from the member through prior notice. However, if the content is serious and interferes with the company's normal management, business activities, or service operation, the contract may be terminated and withdrawal may be processed without prior notice. The specific standards and procedures are subject to separate regulations.
③ The company may refuse to accept or withhold approval for a certain period of time when a member who has been withdrawn pursuant to Paragraph 2 applies for use again.
Article 21 (disclaimer)
① The company shall not operate the company's system due to national emergencies such as exhibitions and incidents, natural disasters, interruption of the service provision of telecommunication service providers, interruption of power supply, intrusion of hackers, computer viruses, and other similar circumstances. If the company is unable to provide the service, the company is not liable for it.
② The Company shall be exempted from liability for damages arising from the user's failure to obtain the expected profits from the Company's services or the selection or use of the provided materials.
③ The company is not responsible for the contents of information or materials posted or transmitted by members.
④ The company is not obligated to engage in disputes between members or between members and a third party by mediating services, and is not responsible for any damages resulting from this.
Article 22 (Settlement of Disputes)
① The company and members must make all necessary efforts to smoothly resolve any disputes related to the service.
② In case a lawsuit is filed between the company and the member despite the provisions of Paragraph 1, the lawsuit shall be conducted by the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company's headquarters.